Does the lift offer a weight gauge?
Mohawk Lifts offers a weight gauge to verify the lift has been lowered onto the mechanical locks.
Mohawk’s weight gauge will increase each bays income by $50/week. (used as a diagnostic and sales tool to sell better brakes, tires, or load levelers instead of just shocks to your customers).
Mohawk’s safety weight gauge will:
- aid in vehicle diagnosis by measuring weight within 3% accuracy
- install directly into the hydraulic system
- be easy to read
- be used as a diagnostic sales tool, the weight gauge will help you sell better quality and higher margin brake parts, shocks, tires, etc.
- be available for all Mohawk two-post lifts
- allow techs and shop managers to know the lift has been lowered and is locked on the mechanical locks
- be ALI/ETL certified